Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 6:48:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 100%
|Previous phase||Full Moon||Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 2:38 PM|
|Next phase||Third Quarter||Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 12:49 AM|
Position of the Moon
On Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 18:48:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 413.81 meters/second, 1489.7 kilometres/hour, 925.7 miles/hour or 804.4 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 28.8"||15.43 mi||West||0° 00' 00.6"||0.01 mi||South||15.43 mi|
|1 hour||14° 28' 50.2"||925.30 mi||West||0° 00' 39.6"||0.76 mi||South||925.33 mi|
|24 hours||12° 30' 14.6"||799.08 mi||East||0° 48' 13.0"||55.29 mi||South||803.27 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Hoshangabad||Sun 12:18 AM||72 km||44 miles||39 nm||WNW|
|Chhindwara||Sun 12:18 AM||78 km||49 miles||42 nm||SE|
|Betul||Sun 12:18 AM||83 km||52 miles||45 nm||SW|
|Narsinghpur||Sun 12:18 AM||97 km||60 miles||52 nm||ENE|
|Vidisha||Sun 12:18 AM||125 km||77 miles||67 nm||NNW|
|Bhopal||Sun 12:18 AM||129 km||80 miles||70 nm||NW|
|Seoni||Sun 12:18 AM||131 km||81 miles||71 nm||ESE|
|Harda||Sun 12:18 AM||133 km||83 miles||72 nm||W|
|Sagar||Sun 12:18 AM||150 km||93 miles||81 nm||NNE|
|Sehore||Sun 12:18 AM||152 km||94 miles||82 nm||WNW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.