Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:44:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 100%
|Previous phase||Full Moon||Monday, June 4, 2012 at 11:13 AM|
|Next phase||Third Quarter||Monday, June 11, 2012 at 10:43 AM|
Position of the Moon
On Monday, June 4, 2012 at 22:44:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 413.08 meters/second, 1487.1 kilometres/hour, 924.0 miles/hour or 803.0 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 22.0"||15.40 mi||West||0° 00' 00.9"||0.02 mi||North||15.40 mi|
|1 hour||14° 22' 06.2"||923.72 mi||West||0° 01' 00.5"||1.16 mi||North||923.78 mi|
|24 hours||14° 55' 37.4"||959.61 mi||East||1° 07' 23.5"||77.27 mi||North||966.37 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Serowe||Tue 12:44 AM||107 km||66 miles||58 nm||SE|
|Tonota||Tue 12:44 AM||152 km||95 miles||82 nm||E|
|Shoshong||Tue 12:44 AM||159 km||99 miles||86 nm||SSE|
|Francistown||Tue 12:44 AM||165 km||102 miles||89 nm||ENE|
|Selebi-Phikwe||Tue 12:44 AM||192 km||119 miles||104 nm||E|
|Lerala||Tue 12:44 AM||218 km||136 miles||118 nm||SE|
|Molepolole||Tue 12:44 AM||307 km||191 miles||166 nm||S|
|Bulawayo||Tue 12:44 AM||315 km||196 miles||170 nm||ENE|
|Maun||Tue 12:44 AM||327 km||203 miles||177 nm||NW|
|Gaborone||Tue 12:44 AM||331 km||205 miles||179 nm||S|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.