Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 10:36:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 78%
|Previous phase||Full Moon||Monday, October 29, 2012 at 7:51 PM|
|Next phase||Third Quarter||Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 12:37 AM|
Position of the Moon
On Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 22:36:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 422.71 meters/second, 1521.7 km/hour, 945.6 miles/hour or 821.7 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 31.1"||15.76 mi||West||0° 00' 03.7"||0.07 mi||South||15.76 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 04.9"||945.27 mi||West||0° 03' 42.7"||4.26 mi||South||945.46 mi|
|24 hours||11° 30' 12.6"||749.08 mi||East||1° 54' 01.2"||130.70 mi||South||764.63 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Aurangabad||Sun 4:06 AM||23 km||14 miles||12 nm||S|
|Jalna||Sun 4:06 AM||67 km||42 miles||36 nm||E|
|Shirdi||Sun 4:06 AM||77 km||48 miles||42 nm||W|
|Ahmednagar||Sun 4:06 AM||87 km||54 miles||47 nm||SW|
|Beed||Sun 4:06 AM||102 km||63 miles||55 nm||SE|
|Buldhana||Sun 4:06 AM||134 km||83 miles||72 nm||NE|
|Dhule||Sun 4:06 AM||136 km||84 miles||73 nm||NNW|
|Amalner||Sun 4:06 AM||145 km||90 miles||78 nm||N|
|Jalgaon||Sun 4:06 AM||146 km||91 miles||79 nm||NNE|
|Nashik||Sun 4:06 AM||151 km||94 miles||82 nm||W|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.