Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Monday, November 5, 2012 at 7:10:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 62%
|Previous phase||Full Moon||Monday, October 29, 2012 at 7:51 PM|
|Next phase||Third Quarter||Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 12:37 AM|
Position of the Moon
On Monday, November 5, 2012 at 19:10:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 432.90 meters/second, 1558.5 kilometres/hour, 968.4 miles/hour or 841.5 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 31.6"||16.14 mi||West||0° 00' 07.5"||0.14 mi||South||16.14 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 42.1"||968.16 mi||West||0° 07' 31.3"||8.62 mi||South||968.49 mi|
|24 hours||11° 16' 40.9"||751.62 mi||East||3° 20' 51.0"||230.13 mi||South||791.46 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Saipan||Tue 5:10 AM||241 km||150 miles||130 nm||W|
|Hagåtña||Tue 5:10 AM||416 km||259 miles||225 nm||WSW|
|Weno||Tue 5:10 AM||991 km||616 miles||535 nm||SSE|
|Palikir||Tue 6:10 AM||1466 km||911 miles||792 nm||SE|
|Melekeok||Tue 4:10 AM||1705 km||1060 miles||921 nm||WSW|
|Wake Island||Tue 7:10 AM||2026 km||1259 miles||1094 nm||ENE|
|Jayapura||Tue 4:10 AM||2155 km||1339 miles||1164 nm||SSW|
|Yokohama||Tue 4:10 AM||2358 km||1465 miles||1273 nm||NNW|
|Manokwari||Tue 4:10 AM||2375 km||1476 miles||1282 nm||SW|
|Tokyo||Tue 4:10 AM||2378 km||1477 miles||1284 nm||NNW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.