Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 7:06:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 5%
|Previous phase||New Moon||Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 10:09 PM|
|Next phase||First Quarter||Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 19:06:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 415.22 meters/second, 1494.8 km/hour, 928.8 miles/hour or 807.1 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 22.0"||15.48 mi||West||0° 00' 00.5"||0.01 mi||North||15.48 mi|
|1 hour||14° 22' 06.0"||928.53 mi||West||0° 00' 33.7"||0.64 mi||North||928.56 mi|
|24 hours||14° 56' 38.7"||965.71 mi||East||0° 55' 37.9"||63.79 mi||North||970.74 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Lima||Thu 2:06 PM||1119 km||695 miles||604 nm||NNE|
|La Paz||Thu 3:06 PM||1553 km||965 miles||839 nm||ENE|
|Sucre||Thu 3:06 PM||1776 km||1103 miles||959 nm||E|
|Santiago *||Thu 4:06 PM||1792 km||1113 miles||968 nm||SE|
|Rio Branco||Thu 3:06 PM||1951 km||1213 miles||1054 nm||NE|
|Guayaquil||Thu 2:06 PM||2082 km||1294 miles||1124 nm||N|
|Córdoba||Thu 4:06 PM||2134 km||1326 miles||1152 nm||SE|
|Quito||Thu 2:06 PM||2322 km||1443 miles||1254 nm||N|
|Galapagos Islands||Thu 1:06 PM||2358 km||1465 miles||1273 nm||NNW|
|Asuncion *||Thu 4:06 PM||2551 km||1585 miles||1377 nm||ESE|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.