Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 1:36:00 AM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 82%
|Previous phase||First Quarter||Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM|
|Next phase||Full Moon||Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 2:47 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 01:36:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 445.42 meters/second, 1603.5 kilometres/hour, 996.4 miles/hour or 865.8 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 33.3"||16.61 mi||West||0° 00' 10.0"||0.19 mi||North||16.61 mi|
|1 hour||14° 33' 20.1"||996.26 mi||West||0° 10' 03.1"||11.51 mi||North||996.11 mi|
|24 hours||10° 43' 17.6"||733.86 mi||East||3° 48' 25.8"||261.67 mi||North||775.25 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Montería||Fri 8:36 PM||168 km||105 miles||91 nm||ENE|
|Panama||Fri 8:36 PM||251 km||156 miles||136 nm||WNW|
|Medellin||Fri 8:36 PM||301 km||187 miles||163 nm||SE|
|Colón||Fri 8:36 PM||303 km||189 miles||164 nm||WNW|
|Cartagena||Fri 8:36 PM||307 km||191 miles||166 nm||NE|
|Santiago de Veraguas||Fri 8:36 PM||401 km||249 miles||217 nm||W|
|Barranquilla||Fri 8:36 PM||406 km||252 miles||219 nm||NE|
|Manizales||Fri 8:36 PM||413 km||257 miles||223 nm||SSE|
|Pereira||Fri 8:36 PM||428 km||266 miles||231 nm||SSE|
|Bucaramanga||Fri 8:36 PM||485 km||301 miles||262 nm||ESE|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.