Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 2:46:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 99%
|Previous phase||First Quarter||Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM|
|Next phase||Full Moon||Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 2:47 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 14:46:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 424.52 meters/second, 1528.3 km/hour, 949.6 miles/hour or 825.2 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 31.3"||15.83 mi||West||0° 00' 04.5"||0.09 mi||North||15.83 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 25.3"||949.32 mi||West||0° 04' 26.1"||5.09 mi||North||949.12 mi|
|24 hours||11° 31' 47.1"||753.71 mi||East||1° 21' 37.9"||93.59 mi||North||756.35 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Tarlac City||Tue 10:46 PM||553 km||344 miles||299 nm||SW|
|Mabalacat||Tue 10:46 PM||577 km||358 miles||311 nm||SW|
|Angeles||Tue 10:46 PM||582 km||362 miles||314 nm||SW|
|Kaohsiung||Tue 10:46 PM||583 km||362 miles||315 nm||NW|
|Quezon||Tue 10:46 PM||590 km||367 miles||319 nm||SW|
|Manila||Tue 10:46 PM||605 km||376 miles||327 nm||SW|
|Olongapo||Tue 10:46 PM||629 km||391 miles||340 nm||SW|
|Taichung||Tue 10:46 PM||668 km||415 miles||361 nm||NNW|
|Taipei||Tue 10:46 PM||714 km||444 miles||386 nm||NNW|
|Taoyuan City||Tue 10:46 PM||715 km||444 miles||386 nm||NNW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.