Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 2:56:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 99%
|Previous phase||First Quarter||Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM|
|Next phase||Full Moon||Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 2:47 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 14:56:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 424.49 meters/second, 1528.1 kilometres/hour, 949.5 miles/hour or 825.1 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 31.3"||15.83 mi||West||0° 00' 04.5"||0.09 mi||North||15.83 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 25.1"||949.25 mi||West||0° 04' 25.3"||5.07 mi||North||949.05 mi|
|24 hours||11° 31' 51.9"||753.74 mi||East||1° 21' 16.1"||93.17 mi||North||756.34 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Tuguegarao||Tue 10:56 PM||167 km||104 miles||90 nm||S|
|Tarlac City||Tue 10:56 PM||421 km||262 miles||227 nm||SSW|
|Mabalacat||Tue 10:56 PM||451 km||280 miles||243 nm||SSW|
|Kaohsiung||Tue 10:56 PM||456 km||283 miles||246 nm||NNW|
|Angeles||Tue 10:56 PM||458 km||285 miles||247 nm||SSW|
|Quezon||Tue 10:56 PM||495 km||307 miles||267 nm||S|
|Olongapo||Tue 10:56 PM||500 km||310 miles||270 nm||SSW|
|Manila||Tue 10:56 PM||508 km||316 miles||274 nm||S|
|Cabuyao||Tue 10:56 PM||541 km||336 miles||292 nm||S|
|Taichung||Tue 10:56 PM||570 km||354 miles||308 nm||NNW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.