Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 7:20:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 99%
|Previous phase||Full Moon||Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 2:47 PM|
|Next phase||Third Quarter||Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 3:33 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 19:20:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 419.39 meters/second, 1509.8 kilometres/hour, 938.1 miles/hour or 815.2 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 30.6"||15.64 mi||West||0° 00' 00.5"||0.01 mi||South||15.64 mi|
|1 hour||14° 30' 44.7"||937.82 mi||West||0° 00' 31.0"||0.59 mi||South||937.85 mi|
|24 hours||11° 40' 47.0"||754.86 mi||East||0° 39' 09.1"||44.89 mi||South||757.81 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Bhilai||Fri 12:50 AM||44 km||27 miles||24 nm||NE|
|Dhamtari||Fri 12:50 AM||52 km||32 miles||28 nm||ESE|
|Raipur||Fri 12:50 AM||66 km||41 miles||36 nm||NE|
|Gondia||Fri 12:50 AM||112 km||70 miles||60 nm||WNW|
|Balaghat||Fri 12:50 AM||138 km||86 miles||74 nm||NW|
|Gadchiroli||Fri 12:50 AM||140 km||87 miles||75 nm||SW|
|Nuapada||Fri 12:50 AM||149 km||93 miles||81 nm||E|
|Bhandara||Fri 12:50 AM||153 km||95 miles||83 nm||W|
|Barabanki||Fri 12:50 AM||176 km||109 miles||95 nm||ESE|
|Mandla||Fri 12:50 AM||202 km||126 miles||109 nm||NNW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.