Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 6:34:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 48%
|Previous phase||Third Quarter||Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 1:58 PM|
|Next phase||New Moon||Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 7:21 AM|
Position of the Moon
On Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 18:34:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 426.13 meters/second, 1534.1 kilometres/hour, 953.2 miles/hour or 828.3 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 26.4"||15.89 mi||West||0° 00' 06.8"||0.13 mi||South||15.89 mi|
|1 hour||14° 26' 25.1"||952.92 mi||West||0° 06' 48.9"||7.81 mi||South||952.65 mi|
|24 hours||346° 16' 04.7"||906.20 mi||West||2° 12' 38.0"||152.04 mi||South||913.21 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Port Vila||Mon 5:34 AM||435 km||270 miles||235 nm||W|
|Nadi||Mon 6:34 AM||533 km||331 miles||288 nm||E|
|Lautoka||Mon 6:34 AM||537 km||333 miles||290 nm||E|
|Luganville||Mon 5:34 AM||598 km||372 miles||323 nm||WNW|
|Suva||Mon 6:34 AM||643 km||399 miles||347 nm||E|
|Levuka||Mon 6:34 AM||683 km||424 miles||369 nm||E|
|Labasa||Mon 6:34 AM||751 km||466 miles||405 nm||E|
|Noumea||Mon 5:34 AM||821 km||510 miles||443 nm||SW|
|Funafuti||Mon 6:34 AM||1232 km||766 miles||665 nm||NE|
|Nukualofa||Mon 7:34 AM||1365 km||848 miles||737 nm||ESE|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.