Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 3:14:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 7%
|Previous phase||New Moon||Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 7:21 AM|
|Next phase||First Quarter||Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 15:14:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 448.78 meters/second, 1615.6 km/hour, 1003.9 miles/hour or 872.4 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 30.9"||16.73 mi||West||0° 00' 11.7"||0.23 mi||North||16.73 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 02.4"||1003.83 mi||West||0° 11' 47.1"||13.50 mi||North||1003.87 mi|
|24 hours||11° 27' 30.2"||792.31 mi||East||4° 34' 32.7"||314.41 mi||North||850.86 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Freetown||Tue 3:14 PM||963 km||598 miles||520 nm||NE|
|Monrovia||Tue 3:14 PM||1000 km||621 miles||540 nm||ENE|
|Conakry||Tue 3:14 PM||1027 km||638 miles||555 nm||NNE|
|Bissau||Tue 3:14 PM||1187 km||738 miles||641 nm||NNE|
|Banjul||Tue 3:14 PM||1336 km||830 miles||722 nm||N|
|Dakar||Tue 3:14 PM||1460 km||907 miles||788 nm||N|
|Yamoussoukro||Tue 3:14 PM||1573 km||978 miles||850 nm||ENE|
|Praia||Tue 2:14 PM||1585 km||985 miles||856 nm||NNW|
|Abidjan||Tue 3:14 PM||1655 km||1029 miles||894 nm||ENE|
|Bamako||Tue 3:14 PM||1685 km||1047 miles||910 nm||NE|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.