Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Friday, February 15, 2013 at 9:34:00 AM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 27%
|Previous phase||New Moon||Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 7:21 AM|
|Next phase||First Quarter||Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Friday, February 15, 2013 at 09:34:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 437.81 meters/second, 1576.1 kilometres/hour, 979.3 miles/hour or 851.0 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 31.8"||16.32 mi||West||0° 00' 08.5"||0.16 mi||North||16.32 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 51.1"||979.16 mi||West||0° 08' 32.9"||9.80 mi||North||978.92 mi|
|24 hours||11° 17' 25.2"||760.84 mi||East||3° 05' 06.6"||212.11 mi||North||784.92 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Dawei||Fri 4:04 PM||116 km||72 miles||63 nm||NNE|
|Kanchanaburi||Fri 4:34 PM||205 km||127 miles||111 nm||ENE|
|Hua Hin||Fri 4:34 PM||228 km||142 miles||123 nm||ESE|
|Bangkok||Fri 4:34 PM||289 km||179 miles||156 nm||ENE|
|Pattaya||Fri 4:34 PM||324 km||201 miles||175 nm||E|
|Nakhon Sawan||Fri 4:34 PM||378 km||235 miles||204 nm||NE|
|Mawlamyine||Fri 4:04 PM||382 km||237 miles||206 nm||N|
|Yangon||Fri 4:04 PM||456 km||283 miles||246 nm||NNW|
|Nakhon Ratchasima||Fri 4:34 PM||500 km||310 miles||270 nm||ENE|
|Battambang||Fri 4:34 PM||573 km||356 miles||309 nm||E|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.