Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 7:34:00 AM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 36%
|Previous phase||New Moon||Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 7:21 AM|
|Next phase||First Quarter||Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 07:34:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 432.15 meters/second, 1555.7 km/hour, 966.7 miles/hour or 840.0 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 31.6"||16.11 mi||West||0° 00' 07.0"||0.13 mi||North||16.11 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 40.9"||966.45 mi||West||0° 06' 55.0"||7.93 mi||North||966.21 mi|
|24 hours||11° 22' 52.3"||757.17 mi||East||2° 23' 34.3"||164.55 mi||North||770.23 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Hagåtña||Sat 5:34 PM||749 km||465 miles||404 nm||ESE|
|Saipan||Sat 5:34 PM||807 km||501 miles||436 nm||E|
|Melekeok||Sat 4:34 PM||1012 km||629 miles||546 nm||SSW|
|Davao||Sat 3:34 PM||1690 km||1050 miles||913 nm||SW|
|General Santos||Sat 3:34 PM||1793 km||1114 miles||968 nm||SW|
|Quezon||Sat 3:34 PM||1852 km||1151 miles||1000 nm||W|
|Manila||Sat 3:34 PM||1862 km||1157 miles||1005 nm||W|
|Manokwari||Sat 4:34 PM||1912 km||1188 miles||1033 nm||SSW|
|Taipei||Sat 3:34 PM||2016 km||1253 miles||1089 nm||WNW|
|Jayapura||Sat 4:34 PM||2058 km||1279 miles||1111 nm||S|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.