Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 11:34:00 AM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 37%
|Previous phase||New Moon||Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 7:21 AM|
|Next phase||First Quarter||Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 11:34:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 431.14 meters/second, 1552.1 kilometres/hour, 964.4 miles/hour or 838.1 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 31.5"||16.07 mi||West||0° 00' 06.5"||0.13 mi||North||16.07 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 38.2"||964.20 mi||West||0° 06' 36.0"||7.57 mi||North||963.95 mi|
|24 hours||11° 24' 03.0"||756.75 mi||East||2° 15' 34.3"||155.39 mi||North||768.06 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Guntur||Sat 5:04 PM||33 km||21 miles||18 nm||ESE|
|Vijayawada||Sat 5:04 PM||52 km||32 miles||28 nm||ENE|
|Khammam||Sat 5:04 PM||98 km||61 miles||53 nm||N|
|Eluru||Sat 5:04 PM||110 km||68 miles||59 nm||ENE|
|Nalgonda||Sat 5:04 PM||121 km||75 miles||65 nm||NW|
|Srisailam||Sat 5:04 PM||141 km||88 miles||76 nm||WSW|
|Tadepalligudem||Sat 5:04 PM||155 km||96 miles||84 nm||ENE|
|Bhadrachalam||Sat 5:04 PM||164 km||102 miles||89 nm||NNE|
|Palakollu||Sat 5:04 PM||169 km||105 miles||91 nm||E|
|Rajahmundry||Sat 5:04 PM||187 km||116 miles||101 nm||ENE|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.