Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 11:02:00 AM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 65%
|Previous phase||First Quarter||Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM|
|Next phase||Full Moon||Monday, February 25, 2013 at 8:28 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 11:02:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 420.36 meters/second, 1513.3 kilometres/hour, 940.3 miles/hour or 817.1 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 30.8"||15.67 mi||West||0° 00' 00.2"||0.00 mi||North||15.67 mi|
|1 hour||14° 30' 52.1"||940.00 mi||West||0° 00' 11.7"||0.23 mi||North||939.99 mi|
|24 hours||11° 39' 49.3"||755.46 mi||East||0° 21' 37.8"||24.80 mi||South||756.75 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Tuguegarao||Tue 7:02 PM||336 km||209 miles||182 nm||SSW|
|Kaohsiung||Tue 7:02 PM||342 km||213 miles||185 nm||NW|
|Taichung||Tue 7:02 PM||438 km||272 miles||236 nm||NNW|
|Hsinchu||Tue 7:02 PM||492 km||305 miles||265 nm||NNW|
|Taoyuan City||Tue 7:02 PM||502 km||312 miles||271 nm||NNW|
|Taipei||Tue 7:02 PM||506 km||314 miles||273 nm||N|
|Tarlac City||Tue 7:02 PM||596 km||371 miles||322 nm||SSW|
|Xiamen||Tue 7:02 PM||621 km||386 miles||335 nm||NW|
|Mabalacat||Tue 7:02 PM||626 km||389 miles||338 nm||SSW|
|Angeles||Tue 7:02 PM||633 km||393 miles||342 nm||SSW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.