Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 3:52:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 83%
|Previous phase||First Quarter||Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM|
|Next phase||Full Moon||Monday, February 25, 2013 at 8:28 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 15:52:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 425.63 meters/second, 1532.3 km/hour, 952.1 miles/hour or 827.4 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 30.9"||15.87 mi||West||0° 00' 04.6"||0.09 mi||South||15.87 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 00.3"||951.83 mi||West||0° 04' 45.7"||5.46 mi||South||952.07 mi|
|24 hours||11° 33' 02.4"||757.43 mi||East||2° 18' 21.6"||158.58 mi||South||778.64 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Beed||Thu 9:22 PM||48 km||30 miles||26 nm||NNE|
|Osmanabad||Thu 9:22 PM||66 km||41 miles||36 nm||SE|
|Ambajogai||Thu 9:22 PM||86 km||54 miles||47 nm||E|
|Ahmednagar||Thu 9:22 PM||105 km||65 miles||57 nm||WNW|
|Latur||Thu 9:22 PM||106 km||66 miles||57 nm||E|
|Aurangabad||Thu 9:22 PM||111 km||69 miles||60 nm||NNW|
|Baramati||Thu 9:22 PM||117 km||73 miles||63 nm||WSW|
|Jalna||Thu 9:22 PM||143 km||89 miles||77 nm||NNE|
|Parbhani||Thu 9:22 PM||146 km||91 miles||79 nm||ENE|
|Shirdi||Thu 9:22 PM||175 km||109 miles||94 nm||NW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.