Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Monday, February 25, 2013 at 3:46:00 AM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 99%
|Previous phase||First Quarter||Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM|
|Next phase||Full Moon||Monday, February 25, 2013 at 8:28 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Monday, February 25, 2013 at 03:46:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 445.54 meters/second, 1604.0 kilometres/hour, 996.6 miles/hour or 866.1 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 31.6"||16.61 mi||West||0° 00' 10.5"||0.20 mi||South||16.61 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 39.1"||996.53 mi||West||0° 10' 40.0"||12.22 mi||South||996.80 mi|
|24 hours||11° 22' 03.5"||779.79 mi||East||4° 26' 16.3"||304.94 mi||South||840.20 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Ciudad Bolívar||Sun 11:16 PM||105 km||66 miles||57 nm||NW|
|Ciudad Guayana||Sun 11:16 PM||107 km||67 miles||58 nm||NNE|
|Maturín||Sun 11:16 PM||261 km||162 miles||141 nm||N|
|San Fernando||Sun 11:46 PM||358 km||222 miles||193 nm||NNE|
|Chaguanas||Sun 11:46 PM||384 km||238 miles||207 nm||NNE|
|Port of Spain||Sun 11:46 PM||393 km||244 miles||212 nm||NNE|
|Scarborough||Sun 11:46 PM||484 km||300 miles||261 nm||NNE|
|San Fernando de Apure||Sun 11:16 PM||503 km||313 miles||272 nm||W|
|Saint George's||Sun 11:46 PM||531 km||330 miles||287 nm||NNE|
|Georgetown (Guyana)||Sun 11:46 PM||531 km||330 miles||287 nm||E|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.