Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 8:34:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 5%
|Previous phase||New Moon||Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:53 PM|
|Next phase||First Quarter||Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 5:28 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 20:34:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 443.13 meters/second, 1595.3 km/hour, 991.2 miles/hour or 861.4 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 31.5"||16.52 mi||West||0° 00' 10.0"||0.19 mi||North||16.52 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 31.9"||991.11 mi||West||0° 09' 57.4"||11.40 mi||North||990.93 mi|
|24 hours||11° 23' 47.3"||777.63 mi||East||3° 42' 08.3"||254.48 mi||North||813.72 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Acapulco||Wed 2:34 PM||957 km||595 miles||517 nm||NNE|
|Puerto Vallarta||Wed 2:34 PM||1237 km||769 miles||668 nm||N|
|Mexico City||Wed 2:34 PM||1243 km||772 miles||671 nm||NNE|
|Guadalajara||Wed 2:34 PM||1246 km||774 miles||673 nm||N|
|Leon||Wed 2:34 PM||1325 km||823 miles||715 nm||NNE|
|Aguascalientes||Wed 2:34 PM||1394 km||866 miles||753 nm||N|
|Veracruz||Wed 2:34 PM||1401 km||871 miles||757 nm||NE|
|San Luis Potosi||Wed 2:34 PM||1453 km||903 miles||785 nm||NNE|
|Mazatlan||Wed 1:34 PM||1538 km||955 miles||830 nm||N|
|Guatemala||Wed 2:34 PM||1618 km||1005 miles||874 nm||ENE|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.