Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 10:34:00 AM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 21%
|Previous phase||New Moon||Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:53 PM|
|Next phase||First Quarter||Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 5:28 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 10:34:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 428.08 meters/second, 1541.1 km/hour, 957.6 miles/hour or 832.1 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 31.1"||15.96 mi||West||0° 00' 05.5"||0.10 mi||North||15.96 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 08.0"||957.33 mi||West||0° 05' 24.9"||6.21 mi||North||957.11 mi|
|24 hours||11° 34' 56.5"||763.78 mi||East||1° 45' 29.8"||120.93 mi||North||769.50 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Baramati||Sat 4:04 PM||84 km||52 miles||45 nm||NW|
|Sangli||Sat 4:04 PM||100 km||62 miles||54 nm||SW|
|Ashta||Sat 4:04 PM||104 km||65 miles||56 nm||SW|
|Vijapura||Sat 4:04 PM||107 km||66 miles||58 nm||SE|
|Osmanabad||Sat 4:04 PM||117 km||73 miles||63 nm||NE|
|Satara||Sat 4:04 PM||119 km||74 miles||64 nm||W|
|Solapur||Sat 4:04 PM||128 km||80 miles||69 nm||W|
|Kolhapur||Sat 4:04 PM||137 km||85 miles||74 nm||SW|
|Pune||Sat 4:04 PM||167 km||104 miles||90 nm||NW|
|Beed||Sat 4:04 PM||168 km||104 miles||91 nm||NNE|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.