Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 3:36:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
The moon is so close to the Sun that it is probably impossible to see from earth
Fraction of moon illuminated: 0%
|Previous phase||New Moon||Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 9:37 AM|
|Next phase||First Quarter||Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 12:33 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 15:36:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 440.79 meters/second, 1586.9 km/hour, 986.0 miles/hour or 856.8 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 31.5"||16.43 mi||West||0° 00' 09.2"||0.18 mi||North||16.43 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 37.1"||985.86 mi||West||0° 09' 11.6"||10.53 mi||North||985.66 mi|
|24 hours||11° 24' 14.4"||773.96 mi||East||3° 22' 41.3"||232.22 mi||North||803.30 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Saint-Laurent-du-Maroni||Wed 12:36 PM||675 km||420 miles||365 nm||SSW|
|Cayenne||Wed 12:36 PM||692 km||430 miles||374 nm||S|
|Paramaribo||Wed 12:36 PM||701 km||436 miles||379 nm||SSW|
|Nieuw Nickerie||Wed 12:36 PM||818 km||508 miles||441 nm||SW|
|New Amsterdam||Wed 11:36 AM||837 km||520 miles||452 nm||SW|
|Georgetown||Wed 11:36 AM||855 km||531 miles||462 nm||SW|
|Bridgetown||Wed 11:36 AM||885 km||550 miles||478 nm||WNW|
|Linden||Wed 11:36 AM||917 km||570 miles||495 nm||SW|
|Scarborough||Wed 11:36 AM||983 km||611 miles||531 nm||W|
|Castries||Wed 11:36 AM||1054 km||655 miles||569 nm||WNW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.