Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Friday, April 12, 2013 at 8:44:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 6%
|Previous phase||New Moon||Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 9:37 AM|
|Next phase||First Quarter||Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 12:33 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Friday, April 12, 2013 at 20:44:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 427.83 meters/second, 1540.2 kilometres/hour, 957.0 miles/hour or 831.6 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 30.9"||15.95 mi||West||0° 00' 05.1"||0.10 mi||North||15.95 mi|
|1 hour||14° 30' 58.7"||956.76 mi||West||0° 05' 12.2"||5.96 mi||North||956.55 mi|
|24 hours||11° 38' 47.6"||767.68 mi||East||1° 40' 14.0"||114.90 mi||North||772.60 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Colima *||Fri 3:44 PM||179 km||111 miles||96 nm||NNW|
|Manzanillo *||Fri 3:44 PM||185 km||115 miles||100 nm||NW|
|Guadalajara *||Fri 3:44 PM||331 km||206 miles||179 nm||N|
|Acapulco *||Fri 3:44 PM||378 km||235 miles||204 nm||ESE|
|Puerto Vallarta *||Fri 3:44 PM||382 km||237 miles||206 nm||NNW|
|Leon *||Fri 3:44 PM||419 km||260 miles||226 nm||NNE|
|Querétaro *||Fri 3:44 PM||446 km||277 miles||241 nm||NE|
|Tepic *||Fri 2:44 PM||455 km||283 miles||246 nm||NNW|
|Cuernavaca *||Fri 3:44 PM||455 km||283 miles||246 nm||ENE|
|Aguascalientes *||Fri 3:44 PM||478 km||297 miles||258 nm||NNE|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.