Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 8:34:00 AM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 8%
|Previous phase||New Moon||Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 9:37 AM|
|Next phase||First Quarter||Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 12:33 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 08:34:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 425.51 meters/second, 1531.8 km/hour, 951.8 miles/hour or 827.1 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 30.8"||15.86 mi||West||0° 00' 04.2"||0.08 mi||North||15.86 mi|
|1 hour||14° 30' 52.4"||951.57 mi||West||0° 04' 09.1"||4.76 mi||North||951.38 mi|
|24 hours||11° 40' 21.2"||765.32 mi||East||1° 14' 15.0"||85.12 mi||North||767.22 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Berhampur||Sat 2:04 PM||80 km||49 miles||43 nm||N|
|Chhatrapur||Sat 2:04 PM||83 km||52 miles||45 nm||N|
|Paralakhemundi||Sat 2:04 PM||88 km||54 miles||47 nm||WNW|
|Khallikote||Sat 2:04 PM||112 km||70 miles||61 nm||N|
|Puri||Sat 2:04 PM||163 km||102 miles||88 nm||NE|
|Rayagada||Sat 2:04 PM||169 km||105 miles||91 nm||WNW|
|Nayagarh||Sat 2:04 PM||171 km||106 miles||93 nm||N|
|Khordha||Sat 2:04 PM||189 km||117 miles||102 nm||NNE|
|Bhawanipatna||Sat 2:04 PM||194 km||121 miles||105 nm||WNW|
|Cuttack||Sat 2:04 PM||194 km||121 miles||105 nm||NNE|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.