Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Friday, April 19, 2013 at 12:32:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 60%
|Previous phase||First Quarter||Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 12:33 PM|
|Next phase||Full Moon||Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Friday, April 19, 2013 at 12:32:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 439.02 meters/second, 1580.5 km/hour, 982.1 miles/hour or 853.4 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 32.2"||16.37 mi||West||0° 00' 08.5"||0.16 mi||South||16.37 mi|
|1 hour||14° 32' 15.7"||981.90 mi||West||0° 08' 29.5"||9.73 mi||South||982.22 mi|
|24 hours||11° 05' 28.6"||749.16 mi||East||3° 40' 19.6"||252.39 mi||South||795.05 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Dawei||Fri 7:02 PM||292 km||182 miles||158 nm||NE|
|Port Blair||Fri 6:02 PM||396 km||246 miles||214 nm||WSW|
|Mawlamyine||Fri 7:02 PM||477 km||296 miles||257 nm||NNE|
|Yangon||Fri 7:02 PM||481 km||299 miles||259 nm||N|
|Bangkok||Fri 7:32 PM||502 km||312 miles||271 nm||ENE|
|Pattaya||Fri 7:32 PM||529 km||329 miles||286 nm||E|
|Nakhon Sawan||Fri 7:32 PM||568 km||353 miles||307 nm||NE|
|Phuket||Fri 7:32 PM||569 km||353 miles||307 nm||SSE|
|Nakhon Ratchasima||Fri 7:32 PM||711 km||442 miles||384 nm||ENE|
|Chiang Mai||Fri 7:32 PM||767 km||477 miles||414 nm||NNE|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.