Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 1:58:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 100%
|Previous phase||First Quarter||Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 12:33 PM|
|Next phase||Full Moon||Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 13:58:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 434.31 meters/second, 1563.5 km/hour, 971.5 miles/hour or 844.2 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 26.3"||16.19 mi||West||0° 00' 09.5"||0.18 mi||South||16.19 mi|
|1 hour||14° 26' 18.9"||971.28 mi||West||0° 09' 28.4"||10.85 mi||South||971.02 mi|
|24 hours||13° 48' 38.2"||929.05 mi||East||3° 22' 17.4"||231.81 mi||South||950.65 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Cairns||Thu 11:58 PM||385 km||239 miles||208 nm||S|
|Port Moresby||Thu 11:58 PM||457 km||284 miles||247 nm||NNE|
|Lae||Thu 11:58 PM||750 km||466 miles||405 nm||N|
|Mount Hagen||Thu 11:58 PM||870 km||541 miles||470 nm||NNW|
|Jayapura||Thu 10:58 PM||1353 km||841 miles||731 nm||NNW|
|Honiara||Fri 12:58 AM||1563 km||971 miles||844 nm||ENE|
|Darwin||Thu 11:28 PM||1673 km||1039 miles||903 nm||W|
|Brisbane||Thu 11:58 PM||1703 km||1058 miles||920 nm||SSE|
|Alice Springs||Thu 11:28 PM||1724 km||1071 miles||931 nm||SW|
|Manokwari||Thu 10:58 PM||1934 km||1202 miles||1044 nm||NW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.