Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 4:14:00 AM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 3%
|Previous phase||Third Quarter||Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 11:16 AM|
|Next phase||New Moon||Friday, May 10, 2013 at 12:30 AM|
Position of the Moon
On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 04:14:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 439.51 meters/second, 1582.2 km/hour, 983.2 miles/hour or 854.3 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 31.8"||16.39 mi||West||0° 00' 08.7"||0.17 mi||North||16.39 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 53.9"||982.98 mi||West||0° 08' 41.9"||9.97 mi||North||982.77 mi|
|24 hours||11° 18' 57.6"||765.50 mi||East||3° 10' 37.3"||218.41 mi||North||791.31 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Port Blair||Wed 9:44 AM||241 km||150 miles||130 nm||W|
|Dawei||Wed 10:44 AM||441 km||274 miles||238 nm||ENE|
|Yangon||Wed 10:44 AM||549 km||341 miles||296 nm||NNE|
|Mawlamyine||Wed 10:44 AM||584 km||363 miles||315 nm||NNE|
|Phuket||Wed 11:14 AM||617 km||383 miles||333 nm||SE|
|Bangkok||Wed 11:14 AM||658 km||409 miles||355 nm||ENE|
|Pattaya||Wed 11:14 AM||684 km||425 miles||369 nm||E|
|Banda Aceh||Wed 11:14 AM||723 km||449 miles||390 nm||S|
|Naypyidaw||Wed 10:44 AM||864 km||537 miles||466 nm||N|
|Nakhon Ratchasima||Wed 11:14 AM||866 km||538 miles||468 nm||ENE|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.