Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Friday, June 28, 2013 at 10:10:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 64%
|Previous phase||Full Moon||Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 11:34 AM|
|Next phase||Third Quarter||Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 4:55 AM|
Position of the Moon
On Friday, June 28, 2013 at 22:10:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 448.85 meters/second, 1615.9 kilometres/hour, 1004.1 miles/hour or 872.5 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 30.8"||16.73 mi||West||0° 00' 11.5"||0.22 mi||North||16.73 mi|
|1 hour||14° 30' 55.1"||1003.99 mi||West||0° 11' 34.2"||13.25 mi||North||1004.07 mi|
|24 hours||11° 28' 21.7"||793.54 mi||East||4° 30' 33.8"||309.84 mi||North||850.86 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Pekanbaru||Sat 5:10 AM||41 km||26 miles||22 nm||E|
|Bukittinggi||Sat 5:10 AM||120 km||75 miles||65 nm||SW|
|Padang||Sat 5:10 AM||178 km||111 miles||96 nm||SSW|
|Malacca City||Sat 6:10 AM||227 km||141 miles||122 nm||NE|
|Seremban||Sat 6:10 AM||262 km||163 miles||141 nm||NNE|
|Shah Alam||Sat 6:10 AM||287 km||178 miles||155 nm||N|
|Kuala Lumpur||Sat 6:10 AM||300 km||186 miles||162 nm||NNE|
|Johor Bahru||Sat 6:10 AM||317 km||197 miles||171 nm||ENE|
|Singapore||Sat 6:10 AM||320 km||199 miles||173 nm||ENE|
|Batam||Sat 5:10 AM||327 km||203 miles||177 nm||E|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.