Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 9:54:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 53%
|Previous phase||Full Moon||Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 11:34 AM|
|Next phase||Third Quarter||Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 4:55 AM|
Position of the Moon
On Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 21:54:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 447.57 meters/second, 1611.3 kilometres/hour, 1001.2 miles/hour or 870.0 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 31.6"||16.69 mi||West||0° 00' 10.8"||0.21 mi||North||16.69 mi|
|1 hour||14° 31' 39.7"||1001.10 mi||West||0° 10' 52.9"||12.46 mi||North||1001.04 mi|
|24 hours||11° 15' 42.6"||776.06 mi||East||4° 09' 11.6"||285.40 mi||North||823.94 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Papar||Sun 5:54 AM||100 km||62 miles||54 nm||NNW|
|Kota Kinabalu||Sun 5:54 AM||117 km||73 miles||63 nm||NNW|
|Bandar Seri Begawan||Sun 5:54 AM||165 km||102 miles||89 nm||W|
|Pekan Tutong||Sun 5:54 AM||197 km||123 miles||107 nm||W|
|Kuala Belait||Sun 5:54 AM||247 km||154 miles||133 nm||W|
|Miri||Sun 5:54 AM||278 km||173 miles||150 nm||WSW|
|Puerto Princesa||Sun 5:54 AM||585 km||363 miles||316 nm||NNE|
|Sibu||Sun 5:54 AM||591 km||367 miles||319 nm||WSW|
|Samarinda||Sun 5:54 AM||611 km||380 miles||330 nm||S|
|Sarikei||Sun 5:54 AM||629 km||391 miles||340 nm||WSW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.