Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 11:30:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 50%
|Previous phase||Full Moon||Friday, October 18, 2013 at 11:39 PM|
|Next phase||Third Quarter||Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 11:42 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 23:30:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 436.09 meters/second, 1569.9 km/hour, 975.5 miles/hour or 847.7 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 32.6"||16.26 mi||West||0° 00' 06.8"||0.13 mi||South||16.26 mi|
|1 hour||14° 32' 40.4"||975.32 mi||West||0° 06' 58.5"||7.99 mi||South||975.60 mi|
|24 hours||10° 51' 24.5"||728.08 mi||East||3° 04' 02.9"||210.86 mi||South||762.38 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Dawei||Sun 6:00 AM||165 km||103 miles||89 nm||E|
|Mawlamyine||Sun 6:00 AM||273 km||169 miles||147 nm||NNE|
|Yangon||Sun 6:00 AM||293 km||182 miles||158 nm||N|
|Nakhon Sawan||Sun 6:30 AM||408 km||254 miles||220 nm||ENE|
|Bangkok||Sun 6:30 AM||417 km||259 miles||225 nm||E|
|Pattaya||Sun 6:30 AM||480 km||298 miles||259 nm||ESE|
|Port Blair||Sun 5:00 AM||532 km||331 miles||287 nm||WSW|
|Chiang Mai||Sun 6:30 AM||564 km||351 miles||305 nm||NNE|
|Nakhon Ratchasima||Sun 6:30 AM||592 km||368 miles||320 nm||E|
|Naypyidaw||Sun 6:00 AM||616 km||383 miles||333 nm||N|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.