Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Midnight between Saturday, November 2, 2013 and Sunday, November 3, 2013.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
The moon is so close to the Sun that it is probably impossible to see from earth
Fraction of moon illuminated: 0%
|Previous phase||Third Quarter||Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 11:42 PM|
|Next phase||New Moon||Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 12:51 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 00:00:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 435.55 meters/second, 1568.0 km/hour, 974.3 miles/hour or 846.6 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 27.5"||16.24 mi||West||0° 00' 08.8"||0.17 mi||South||16.24 mi|
|1 hour||14° 27' 29.4"||974.06 mi||West||0° 08' 48.9"||10.10 mi||South||973.82 mi|
|24 hours||346° 39' 32.7"||898.81 mi||West||3° 09' 15.7"||216.87 mi||South||918.55 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Luganville||Sun 11:00 AM||327 km||203 miles||177 nm||SW|
|Port Vila||Sun 11:00 AM||517 km||321 miles||279 nm||S|
|Noumea||Sun 11:00 AM||1048 km||651 miles||566 nm||SSW|
|Honiara||Sun 11:00 AM||1062 km||660 miles||573 nm||WNW|
|Suva *||Sun 1:00 PM||1159 km||720 miles||626 nm||ESE|
|Funafuti||Sun 12:00 Noon||1231 km||765 miles||665 nm||ENE|
|Yaren||Sun 12:00 Noon||1407 km||874 miles||760 nm||N|
|Tarawa||Sun 12:00 Noon||1668 km||1036 miles||901 nm||NNE|
|Nukualofa||Sun 1:00 PM||1905 km||1184 miles||1029 nm||ESE|
|Apia *||Sun 2:00 PM||2090 km||1298 miles||1128 nm||E|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.