Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 7:40:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
The moon is so close to the Sun that it is probably impossible to see from earth
Fraction of moon illuminated: 0%
|Previous phase||New Moon||Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 12:51 PM|
|Next phase||First Quarter||Sunday, November 10, 2013 at 5:59 AM|
Position of the Moon
On Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 19:40:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 429.71 meters/second, 1547.0 km/hour, 961.2 miles/hour or 835.3 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 26.1"||16.02 mi||West||0° 00' 07.2"||0.14 mi||South||16.02 mi|
|1 hour||14° 26' 03.5"||960.97 mi||West||0° 07' 10.4"||8.22 mi||South||960.72 mi|
|24 hours||13° 52' 03.6"||923.26 mi||East||2° 23' 12.3"||164.13 mi||South||932.12 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Easter Island *||Sun 2:40 PM||1392 km||865 miles||752 nm||SSE|
|Adamstown||Sun 11:40 AM||1865 km||1159 miles||1007 nm||SW|
|Galapagos Islands||Sun 1:40 PM||3254 km||2022 miles||1757 nm||ENE|
|Papeete||Sun 9:40 AM||3669 km||2280 miles||1981 nm||W|
|Lima||Sun 2:40 PM||4137 km||2571 miles||2234 nm||E|
|Mexico City||Sun 1:40 PM||4270 km||2653 miles||2305 nm||NNE|
|Guatemala||Sun 1:40 PM||4316 km||2682 miles||2331 nm||NE|
|San Salvador||Sun 1:40 PM||4335 km||2694 miles||2341 nm||NE|
|Quito||Sun 2:40 PM||4379 km||2721 miles||2365 nm||ENE|
|Managua||Sun 1:40 PM||4435 km||2756 miles||2395 nm||NE|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.