Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Sunday, November 10, 2013 at 10:50:00 AM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 52%
|Previous phase||First Quarter||Sunday, November 10, 2013 at 5:59 AM|
|Next phase||Full Moon||Sunday, November 17, 2013 at 3:17 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Sunday, November 10, 2013 at 10:50:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 441.40 meters/second, 1589.0 km/hour, 987.4 miles/hour or 858.0 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 28.6"||16.46 mi||West||0° 00' 10.2"||0.19 mi||North||16.46 mi|
|1 hour||14° 28' 40.7"||987.26 mi||West||0° 10' 14.1"||11.72 mi||North||987.58 mi|
|24 hours||12° 17' 22.8"||838.06 mi||East||4° 16' 20.6"||293.60 mi||North||892.26 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Yogyakarta||Sun 5:50 PM||237 km||147 miles||128 nm||NNE|
|Tasikmalaya||Sun 5:50 PM||285 km||177 miles||154 nm||NNW|
|Surakarta||Sun 5:50 PM||286 km||177 miles||154 nm||NE|
|Pekalongan||Sun 5:50 PM||309 km||192 miles||167 nm||N|
|Tegal||Sun 5:50 PM||310 km||193 miles||167 nm||N|
|Semarang||Sun 5:50 PM||320 km||199 miles||173 nm||NNE|
|Madiun||Sun 5:50 PM||331 km||206 miles||179 nm||NE|
|Cirebon||Sun 5:50 PM||337 km||209 miles||182 nm||NNW|
|Bandung||Sun 5:50 PM||357 km||222 miles||193 nm||NNW|
|Kudus||Sun 5:50 PM||357 km||222 miles||193 nm||NNE|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.