Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Monday, November 25, 2013 at 7:18:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 50%
|Previous phase||Full Moon||Sunday, November 17, 2013 at 3:17 PM|
|Next phase||Third Quarter||Monday, November 25, 2013 at 7:30 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Monday, November 25, 2013 at 19:18:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed is currently 447.92 meters/second, 1612.5 kilometres/hour, 1002.0 miles/hour or 870.7 nautical miles/hour (knots). The table below shows position of the the Moon compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude Difference||Latitude Difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 33.4"||16.70 mi||West||0° 00' 09.7"||0.19 mi||South||16.70 mi|
|1 hour||14° 33' 30.1"||1001.86 mi||West||0° 09' 45.0"||11.17 mi||South||1002.07 mi|
|24 hours||10° 39' 51.0"||733.89 mi||East||4° 01' 50.8"||276.96 mi||South||786.29 mi|
Locations with the Moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Kolonia||Tue 6:18 AM||185 km||115 miles||100 nm||NW|
|Palikir||Tue 6:18 AM||185 km||115 miles||100 nm||NW|
|Weno||Tue 5:18 AM||856 km||532 miles||462 nm||WNW|
|Kwajalein||Tue 7:18 AM||975 km||606 miles||526 nm||ENE|
|Yaren||Tue 7:18 AM||1091 km||678 miles||589 nm||SE|
|Majuro||Tue 7:18 AM||1332 km||828 miles||719 nm||E|
|Tarawa||Tue 7:18 AM||1585 km||985 miles||856 nm||ESE|
|Wake Island||Tue 7:18 AM||1685 km||1047 miles||910 nm||NNE|
|Honiara||Tue 6:18 AM||1685 km||1047 miles||910 nm||S|
|Hagåtña||Tue 5:18 AM||1818 km||1130 miles||982 nm||WNW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator/Calendar – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related Time Zone Tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.