Moon Light World Map
The map below shows where the Moon is visible from the Earth, depending on weather conditions and moon phases.
UTC time = Friday, February 7, 2014 at 7:22:00 PM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 60%
|Previous phase||First Quarter||Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 7:23 PM|
|Next phase||Full Moon||Friday, February 14, 2014 at 11:55 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Friday, February 7, 2014 at 19:22:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 427.20 meters/second, 1537.9 km/hour, 955.6 miles/hour or 830.4 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 30.4"||15.93 mi||West||0° 00' 04.0"||0.08 mi||North||15.93 mi|
|1 hour||14° 30' 28.6"||955.37 mi||West||0° 03' 58.0"||4.55 mi||North||955.21 mi|
|24 hours||11° 46' 51.1"||775.85 mi||East||1° 10' 05.1"||80.34 mi||North||777.42 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Tidjikja||Fri 7:22 PM||205 km||127 miles||111 nm||WNW|
|Bamako||Fri 7:22 PM||601 km||373 miles||324 nm||SSE|
|Tambacounda||Fri 7:22 PM||623 km||387 miles||336 nm||SW|
|Rosso||Fri 7:22 PM||671 km||417 miles||362 nm||WSW|
|Nouakchott||Fri 7:22 PM||671 km||417 miles||362 nm||W|
|Timbuktu||Fri 7:22 PM||716 km||445 miles||386 nm||E|
|Touba||Fri 7:22 PM||742 km||461 miles||401 nm||WSW|
|Koutiala||Fri 7:22 PM||752 km||467 miles||406 nm||SE|
|Gabú||Fri 7:22 PM||787 km||489 miles||425 nm||SW|
|Farafenni||Fri 7:22 PM||793 km||493 miles||428 nm||SW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.