Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 1:30:00 AM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 18%
|Previous phase||Third Quarter||Monday, March 24, 2014 at 1:47 AM|
|Next phase||New Moon||Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 6:46 PM|
Position of the Moon
On Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 01:30:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 438.30 meters/second, 1577.9 km/hour, 980.4 miles/hour or 852.0 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 26.8"||16.34 mi||West||0° 00' 09.7"||0.18 mi||North||16.34 mi|
|1 hour||14° 26' 50.0"||980.30 mi||West||0° 09' 41.2"||11.10 mi||North||980.64 mi|
|24 hours||13° 07' 36.2"||890.72 mi||East||4° 09' 49.9"||286.16 mi||North||940.89 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Yogyakarta||Thu 8:30 AM||377 km||234 miles||203 nm||N|
|Surakarta||Thu 8:30 AM||407 km||253 miles||220 nm||N|
|Madiun||Thu 8:30 AM||419 km||261 miles||226 nm||NNE|
|Kediri||Thu 8:30 AM||422 km||262 miles||228 nm||NNE|
|Malang||Thu 8:30 AM||443 km||275 miles||239 nm||NE|
|Semarang||Thu 8:30 AM||467 km||290 miles||252 nm||N|
|Pekalongan||Thu 8:30 AM||481 km||299 miles||260 nm||N|
|Tasikmalaya||Thu 8:30 AM||483 km||300 miles||261 nm||NNW|
|Kudus||Thu 8:30 AM||490 km||304 miles||264 nm||N|
|Tegal||Thu 8:30 AM||495 km||308 miles||267 nm||NNW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.