Moon Light World Map
UTC time = Friday, June 20, 2014 at 5:28:00 AM.
= The Sun's position directly overhead (zenith) in relation to an observer.
= The Moon's position at its zenith in relation to an observer (Moon phase is not shown).
Fraction of moon illuminated: 45%
|Previous phase||Third Quarter||Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 6:40 PM|
|Next phase||New Moon||Friday, June 27, 2014 at 8:10 AM|
Position of the Moon
On Friday, June 20, 2014 at 05:28:00 UTC the Moon is at its zenith at
The ground speed of the movement is currently 447.52 meters/second, 1611.1 km/hour, 1001.1 miles/hour or 869.9 knots. The table below shows the Moon position compared to the time and date above:
|Time||Longitude difference||Latitude difference||Total|
|1 minute||0° 14' 29.9"||16.68 mi||West||0° 00' 11.0"||0.21 mi||North||16.68 mi|
|1 hour||14° 29' 57.7"||1001.00 mi||West||0° 10' 57.2"||12.54 mi||North||1000.98 mi|
|24 hours||11° 57' 41.7"||825.80 mi||East||4° 12' 49.5"||289.55 mi||North||872.61 mi|
Locations with the moon near zenith
The following table shows 10 locations with moon near zenith position in the sky.
|Bertoua||Fri 6:28 AM||129 km||80 miles||70 nm||NNE|
|Yaoundé||Fri 6:28 AM||179 km||111 miles||97 nm||W|
|Ebebiyín||Fri 6:28 AM||251 km||156 miles||136 nm||SW|
|Berbérati||Fri 6:28 AM||308 km||192 miles||167 nm||ENE|
|Aconibe||Fri 6:28 AM||347 km||215 miles||187 nm||SW|
|Douala||Fri 6:28 AM||381 km||237 miles||206 nm||W|
|Ouésso||Fri 6:28 AM||393 km||244 miles||212 nm||ESE|
|Bata||Fri 6:28 AM||416 km||258 miles||225 nm||WSW|
|Ngaoundéré||Fri 6:28 AM||418 km||260 miles||226 nm||N|
|Bamenda||Fri 6:28 AM||421 km||262 miles||227 nm||NW|
- Seasons Calculator
- Moon Calculator – Find times for moonrise, moonset and more
- Moon Phase Calculator – Calculate moon phases for any year
- Sunrise Calculator – Find times for sunrise, sunset and more
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – Current times around the world
- Personal World Clock – Shows just the cities you need
- Meeting Planner – Find a suitable time for an international meeting
- Time Zone Converter – If it is 3 pm in New York, what time is it in Sydney?
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.