Calendar Printing Help
You have two options for printing our calendars:
- PDF Calendars: Our Quick-print PDF Calendars gives you the option to choose between the most popular designs and layout.
- From your browser: Print any of our calendars directly from your browser by clicking on the printer icon in the top right corner of the calendar page.
Our PDF calendars are easy to create and print. To print, first choose your customization options including the layout, design, country and type of holidays, and paper format.
After you have customized your calendar, click "Create PDF" and a PDF file of your calendar will be created and automatically downloaded to your computer. You can save this file on your computer and print it at your own convinience at any time.
From your browser
To print a calendar from your browser, first go to our calendar page and choose the year and country and click "Show".
Then click on the printer icon on the right hand side of the calendar page or the link that says “Printer-friendly format” below the Holidays and Observances box under the Calendar. A printable version of the calendar without any advertisements or hyperlinks will be shown.
Note: Please note that we do not guarantee the accuracy of the printed calendars. Use the calendar at your own risk. Read our Disclaimer for more information.
Common issues printing from browser
Break in calendar month: If you are printing a calendar to display many months, the calendar may break in the middle of a month. If this happens, follow these steps:
- Go to the "More Options" drop down and choose "Advanced Customization".
- Chose "Format" tab.
- Modify the number of rows to be printed per page by adjusting the "Add page breaks" setting.
Calendar does not fit on one page: The calendar will often not fit into a single page when printing a standard calendar. To resolve this, follow these steps:
- Go to "More Options" drop down and choose "Advanced Customization".
- Click on the "Design" tab.
- Check the "Show advanced design customization" box, and adjust the zoon setting so that your calendar fits on one page.
Specific browser instructions: Find instructions on how to print our calendars from different browsers here:
- Calendar for 2013
- Calendar Generator – Create a calendar for any year
- Repeating Calendars – Which years share the same calendar?