About the Date Pattern Calculator
Information on how to use the Date Pattern Calculator to find special calendar dates that consists of unique patterns such as repetition and reversibility.
What is the Date Pattern Calculator?
The Date Pattern Calculator discovers the many repetitive or reversible patterns that calendar dates can form in different date order formats, as well as include the hours, minutes, and seconds into the pattern if desired.
Many people like to use unique dates such as sequential dates (01/02/03) or repetitive dates (07/07/07) to have a special event so that it is easy to remember. Now you use the Date Pattern Calculator to help you find the perfect date that has a special characteristic.
How to Use the Date Pattern Calculator
You can discover the different patterns that a calendar date creates by following these steps:
- Select a time period to look for patterns from the drop down menu. You can select to search for patterns in a specific date, month or year.
- You can click on the “Look for patterns” button now or click on the checkbox “Advanced options” if you would like to select different filter options for the search results.
- In the “Advanced options” section, the drop down menu “Pattern types” allows you to choose the different pattern types such as repetitive or reversible patterns (palindrome) or you can select “All” to see both types.
- The “Date Order” drop down menu allows you to select the type of date order format you would like to search for a pattern:
- All date orders
You can select whether you would like to include the time in the results from the “Include time in pattern” drop down menu. You can choose to include:
- No times - Select this option when looking for patterns in the date itself.
- Hours only.
- Hours and minutes.
- Hours, minutes, seconds.
The “Amount of patterns” drop down menu allows you to filter the results to show either all of the results (Normal) or what are considered the “good ones”.
- Normal - a balanced number of results.
- Only good ones - shows the most interesting or common results.
- Look for more - shows all of the possible results.
When you have selected your filter options, click on the “Look for patterns” button.
How to Read the Results Table
The results table will highlight in green the most interesting calendar dates. You can view how the pattern is developed by clicking on any row. This will automatically show a pop-up box underneath the selected row with an animation explaining how that specific calendar date pattern works.
You can filter the results table at any time by selecting a different option from the drop-down menus and clicking on “Look for patterns” button.
The pattern type is based on two different types of patterns, repeating dates and palindrome dates. When the “Type” is listed as “Repeat 2 x 3” this means that the first two numbers repeat in the sequence three times. A palindrome date is a date that can be read forward and backward such as November 02, 2011 or 11/02/2011 (MM/DD/YYYY format).
You can read more information about unique calendar dates on our website.
In this Article
- What is the Date Pattern Calculator?
- How to Use the Date Pattern Calculator
- How to Read the Results Table