Date calculator: Add to or subtract from a date
This service enables you to add or subtract days, months and years to a date to calculate a past or future date.
From Tuesday, January 1, 1963
Added 7 months, 7 weeks, 64 days
Normalized to 7 months, 113 days
Result: Friday, November 22, 1963If the larger units (months/years) are added before the smaller units (days).
Alternative result: Sunday, November 24, 1963If the smaller units (days) are added first
Make a new calculation
Help and example use
- Date Calculator – Add or subtract days, months, years
- Add to or subtract from a date and time
- Duration between two dates – Calculates number of days
- Time and Date Duration – Calculate between exact times (not just dates)
- Birthday Calculator – Find when you are 1 billion seconds old