Date calculator: Add to or subtract from a date
This service enables you to add or subtract days, months and years to a date to calculate a past or future date.
From Tuesday, February 20, 1962
Added 343 months, 731 weeks
Normalized to 28 years, 7 months, 5117 days
Result: Thursday, September 23, 2004If the larger units (months/years) are added before the smaller units (days).
Alternative result: Friday, September 24, 2004If the smaller units (days) are added first
Make a new calculation
Help and example use
- Date Calculator – Add or subtract days, months, years
- Add to or subtract from a date and time
- Duration between two dates – Calculates number of days
- Time and Date Duration – Calculate between exact times (not just dates)
- Birthday Calculator – Find when you are 1 billion seconds old