Date calculator: Add to or subtract from a date
This service enables you to add or subtract days, months and years to a date to calculate a past or future date.
From Thursday, November 7, 2002
Added 17 months, 17 weeks
Normalized to 1 year, 5 months, 119 days
Result: Wednesday, August 4, 2004If the larger units (months/years) are added before the smaller units (days).
Alternative result: Friday, August 6, 2004If the smaller units (days) are added first
Make a new calculation
Help and example use
- Date Calculator – Add or subtract days, months, years
- Add to or subtract from a date and time
- Duration between two dates – Calculates number of days
- Time and Date Duration – Calculate between exact times (not just dates)
- Birthday Calculator – Find when you are 1 billion seconds old