Date Calculators: What is New?
Use our Date Calculators to add or subtract days or calculate the duration between two points in time – with or without non-working days. We are constantly working on enhancing these tools. Find out about the latest improvements.
These features were added in August 2015:
- Calendar view: See the time span you entered in calendar format below the results.
- Duration calculation across time zone boundaries: Find out the number of days, hours, minutes, and seconds between a point in time in one location and a different point in time in a different location. To enable location support, please go to the Date to Date Calculator or the Time Duration Calculator, click on “Add time zone conversion”, and enter the locations at the top of the form.
- Repeat calculation: Add or subtract a number of days multiple times in one go. To use this option, go to the Date Calculator or the Time Calculator, tick the “Repeat” box and enter the number of calculations you would like to execute.
Our Date Calculators
- Date to Date Calculator – Find out how many days, months and years there are between any two dates.
- Date Calculator – Add or subtract any number of days to/from a start date.
- Time Duration Calculator – Find out the precise duration between two dates and times of day, down to the second.
- Time Calculator – Add or subtract days, hours, minutes, and seconds to/from a start date and time.
- Business Date to Date Calculator – Exclude holidays and weekend days from your date-to-date calculation.
- Business Date Calculator – Add or subtract days, excluding holidays and weekend days.
If you would like us to add a new feature to our Date Calculators, please drop us a line!