Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Eclipse visible in Buenos Aires – Oct 17, 2005 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Buenos Aires on Monday, October 17, 2005
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Buenos Aires||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Oct 17 at 6:28 AM||278°||5.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Oct 17 at 6:55 AM||275°||11.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Oct 17 at 8:42 AM||260°||32.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Oct 17 at 9:25 AM||253°||40.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Oct 17 at 11:12 AM||225°||59.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Buenos Aires
Sun & Moon Calculators for Buenos Aires
- Sunrise and sunset in Buenos Aires
- Moonrise and moonset in Buenos Aires
- Phases of the moon in Buenos Aires
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun