Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Río Gallegos, Santa Cruz, Argentina
Eclipse visible in Río Gallegos – Aug 7, 2017 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Río Gallegos on Monday, August 7, 2017
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Río Gallegos||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Aug 7 at 12:52 PM||191°||22.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Aug 7 at 2:25 PM||168°||22.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Aug 7 at 4:17 PM||141°||15.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Aug 7 at 5:50 PM||122°||5.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Aug 7 at 6:23 PM||116°||0.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Río Gallegos
Sun & Moon Calculators for Río Gallegos
- Sunrise and sunset in Río Gallegos
- Moonrise and moonset in Río Gallegos
- Phases of the moon in Río Gallegos
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun