Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Santa Rosa, La Pampa, Argentina
Eclipse visible in Santa Rosa – Sep 16, 2016 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Santa Rosa on Friday, September 16, 2016
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Santa Rosa||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Sep 16 at 1:57 PM||162°||49.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Sep 16 at 5:53 PM||105°||16.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Sep 16 at 6:18 PM||101°||11.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Santa Rosa
Sun & Moon Calculators for Santa Rosa
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun