Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Eclipse visible in Sunshine Coast – Oct 19, 2013 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Sunshine Coast on Saturday, October 19, 2013
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Sunshine Coast||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Oct 19 at 7:27 AM||266°||32.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Oct 19 at 7:53 AM||263°||38.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Oct 19 at 11:48 AM||167°||74.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Sunshine Coast
Sun & Moon Calculators for Sunshine Coast
- Sunrise and sunset in Sunshine Coast
- Moonrise and moonset in Sunshine Coast
- Phases of the moon in Sunshine Coast
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun