Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in La Paz, Bolivia
Eclipse visible in La Paz – Jan 10, 2020 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in La Paz on Friday, January 10, 2020
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in La Paz||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jan 10 at 1:10 PM||51°||79.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jan 10 at 5:11 PM||72°||28.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jan 10 at 5:37 PM||71°||22.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in La Paz
Sun & Moon Calculators for La Paz
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun