Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Eclipse visible in Bandar Seri Begawan – May 16, 2003 Total Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Bandar Seri Begawan on Friday, May 16, 2003
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Bandar Seri Begawan||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||May 16 at 8:35 AM||251°||37.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||May 16 at 9:08 AM||250°||44.6° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||May 16 at 10:08 AM||244°||57.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Total Eclipse begins||May 16 at 11:16 AM||225°||70.6° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Total Eclipse ends||May 16 at 12:05 PM||192°||76.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||May 16 at 1:13 PM||138°||71.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||May 16 at 2:12 PM||120°||60.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Bandar Seri Begawan
Sun & Moon Calculators for Bandar Seri Begawan
- Sunrise and sunset in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Moonrise and moonset in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Phases of the moon in Bandar Seri Begawan
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun