Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Eclipse visible in Bandar Seri Begawan – May 10, 2013 Annular Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Bandar Seri Begawan (weather permitting).
The annular phase of this solar eclipse is not visible in Bandar Seri Begawan, but it can be observed there as a partial solar eclipse.
The Moon covers only a small portion of the Sun.
Stages in eclipse
- Partial Eclipse just started
- Partial Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Partial Eclipse continues
- Partial Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Bandar Seri Begawan on Friday, May 10, 2013
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
Some of the eclipse is very close to the horizon.Times are local for Bandar Seri Begawan (BNT - Brunei Darussalam Time).
Other eclipses visible in Bandar Seri Begawan
Sun & Moon Calculators for Bandar Seri Begawan
- Sunrise and sunset in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Moonrise and moonset in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Phases of the moon in Bandar Seri Begawan
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun