Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Cambridge Bay, Nunavut Territory, Canada
Eclipse visible in Cambridge Bay – Jun 1, 2011 Partial Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Cambridge Bay (weather permitting).
During this partial solar eclipse, the Moon covers only parts of the Sun, as seen from Cambridge Bay. As the central part of the Moon's shadow (umbra) misses the Earth during a partial solar eclipse, there are no other locations on Earth where the Sun appears completely covered during this event.
The Moon covers only a small portion of the Sun.
Local times for eclipse in Cambridge Bay on Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.Cambridge Bay (MDT - Mountain Daylight Time).
Other eclipses visible in Cambridge Bay
Sun & Moon Calculators for Cambridge Bay
- Sunrise and sunset in Cambridge Bay
- Moonrise and moonset in Cambridge Bay
- Phases of the moon in Cambridge Bay
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun