Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Coral Harbour, Nunavut Territory, Canada
Eclipse visible in Coral Harbour – Jun 26, 2010 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Coral Harbour on Saturday, June 26, 2010
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Coral Harbour||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jun 26 at 3:24 AM||220°||5.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jun 26 at 3:59 AM||227°||8.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Jun 26 at 5:18 AM||243°||14.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Jun 26 at 7:58 AM||277°||31.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jun 26 at 9:18 AM||296°||38.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Coral Harbour
Sun & Moon Calculators for Coral Harbour
- Sunrise and sunset in Coral Harbour
- Moonrise and moonset in Coral Harbour
- Phases of the moon in Coral Harbour
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun